Thursday, July 24, 2014

Check out my Poshmark Closet

Hey Guys sorry Ive been M.I.A for a while now I think my last post was back in August almost a year ago, but hey good to be back. I wanted to write this quick post about my Poshmark Closet. For those of you who already know about Poshmark you know exactly what it is about, but I know some of you don't. So here's a quick overview about what it is. Poshmark is a site where all Fashionista's come together and can sell their stuff. Its a community that we can all come together to talk about fashion and other stuff.

I started Poshmark about a year ago but never fully committed to it. But since being at home with my kids this summer I decided to get more involved and putting some of my own items up on my Closet. From tops to Sandals to anything you can possible have in your closet to make room for new stuff you  sell on Poshmark. So go ahead and take a look its pretty amazing. 

If you want to know a little more about it just comment below and I'll be happy to answer any questions. In the meantime go ahead and check out my Closet. @beautyboxx

https://poshmark.com/closet/beautyboxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment