Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm REVIEW!!!

FINALLYYYYY!!!!!


   Hello Everyone I just want to say sorry that I have taken to long to write this review. I really wanted to try it out and see if it gave me any results. So here it is. I want to start off by what UD says the BB cream will do.



 Minimize pores, lines, wrinkles and redness instantly. Get          significantly firmer, more lifted skin in 8 weeks.


I just want to let you know that I did try this product for 2weeks and I have to say I actually love it. I did notice right away that it did Minimize Pores, about the lines and wrinkles its said give it about 8 weeks, I really can't tell you that my lines have completely gone away I am 30 :) and yes I have lines. Now here is where this product sold me. I do have a lot of redness around my cheeks, when I wake up in the morning and take off my makeup at night the redness shows immediately. Every morning right before putting on my everyday products I would go ahead and apply UD BB cream. Right away the redness would disappear. It did give my skin a slight tint but I've tried different Tinted Moisturizers that have given me more color than this. The best thing about this is that its SPF 20 how great is that! Here on some photos so you can see a little more of the color that in comes in. 

As you can see the color is darker than my actual skin but I can tell you that it blends in so smoothly. It actually makes your skin look healthy. Very moisturizing too.But not sticky.

Here's a pic of me in the morning with nothing on my face.
The light washes some of the redness on my face! 


This is just right after applying my makeup and only the UD BB cream, again the light washes my actual color but it blended so well and my face felt Naked ;) it felt like I was wearing anything, not heavy at all. I do like a bit more coverage, but applying even the BB cream before your Foundation is awesome. It could definitely act like your face moisturizer.


Just another day trying it out. In this picture I have no foundation just UD BB cream.


With More natural light. Here I just added just a bit of my Cover Girl naturalLuxe Foundation. Which I use on a daily basis, on special occasions I use MAC MatchMaster.

Again the formula is not created for full coverage. I actually use it now daily as my daily moisturizer.

The Urban Decay BB cream retails at $34. 




If you have tried it let me know what you think. I would love to here your opinions. 








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review! It looks like you applied foundation in the "after" pic! Which truly shows how good this product actually is. I'll definitely consider this now that I saw the results it had on you. I also wake up with some redness, usually on around my nose area.

    Thanks again, Aly!

    XO,

    Jalisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jalisa Im glad you liked it. Yes in the after pic I did and it was such a small amount so my face didnt feel heavy at all. It makes the foundation blend in so nicely. :)

      Delete